Natural Enemies Shipping Meme
Most of us are fortunate enough to not be plagued by "natural enemies" - or even worst, a group that serves as an opposing force. But that doesn't mean that there isn't swaths of society that just do not play well together. Hunters and demons. Predators and prey. Outlaws and lawmen. Vampires and slayers. Montagues and Capulets. The undead and the living. The list goes on. You know, the usual and the unusual alike. It seems like wars will always rage between them. Maybe it's better for these types to just avoid each other, lest there be bloodshed.
What if, though, you
- yes, you - were a member of one group and you developed feelings for someone that should be a mortal enemy. Of course, the feelings weren't the expected ones of wanting to gouge eyeballs out; instead, it was love, and a returned one at that. That would be quite the predicament, wouldn't it? But what would it be like? What drew you to them? Would your love be a pure, romantic one, or more of a love/hate? And would you allow that to sway you or repress all those emotions until you burst?
Most importantly, would a happy ending be possible?HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character and preferences, plus any information because this meme needs at least a little! People are going to want to know who their character should "hate."
- Tag others.
- RNG or choose what kind of relationship you're playing from ROUTE and the tone of the eventual ending, which will theoretically color the thread.
- Play! Play out anything that strikes your fancy. Draw inspiration from the meme or come up with your own ideas.
- ROMANTIC LOVE: Despite who they are, you care for them. Whether this means you'll ignore outside influence, fight your own demons to be with them, run away with them, or change the system depends on you.
- LOVE/HATE: You despise them and all the stand for, but you can't keep away.
- HAPPY: No matter how bad life is, it will take a turn for the better.
- TRAGEDY: It may be good now, but eventually, everything is going to fall apart right in front of you.